Ofcom Board - register of disclosable interests
Members are required to disclose interests (including shareholdings,directorships and employments) they, their partners or minor children have in companies whose core business activities (and hence share price) could be affected by Ofcom's decisions. Also included in the register are company directorships, offices held in charitable bodies, and other public appointments.
Dame Patricia Hodgson DBE Chairman (Appointed 1 April 2014)
- Pensioner in the Ofcom (former ITC) Pension Plan
- BBC Pension
The Baroness Noakes DBE Deputy Chairman (appointed 1 June 2014)
- Non-executive Director, Royal Bank of Scotland (where she chairs the Board Risk Committee)
- Member of the House of Lords EU Internal Markets Committee
Sharon White Chief Executive (appointed March 2015)
- Member of the Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers (IEEE)
Dame Lynne Brindley (Appointed 1 September 2011)
- Council Member, City University
- Court Member, Goldsmiths' Livery Company
- Chair of Trustees, Goldsmiths' Centre of Goldsmiths' Charity
- Stanford University Advisory Council for Libraries and Academic Information Resources
- Wolfson Foundation (Arts Panel), Member
- Master of Pembroke College Oxford
Graham Mather (Appointed 1 June 2014)
- President of the European Policy Forum and Chairman of its Regulatory Best Practice Group
- Director, Greenham Common Community Trust Limited
- Director, Pelican Cancer Foundation
- Director, Social Market Foundation
- Member of the Department of Transport’s Challenge Panel looking at the future of rail regulation
- Member of the BT Defined Benefit Pension Scheme
- Previously (4 May 2006 to 12 May 2010) Local Councillor (London Borough of Ealing)
Ben Verwaayen (Appointed 1 January 2016).
Bill Emmott (Appointed 1 January 2016).
- The Economist Newspaper Limited - shares held
- Stonehage Fleming - consultancy contract
- Swiss Reinsurance Limited - consultancy contract
- Journalism (freelance) for La Stampa, Nikkei Business, Financial Times, Project Syndicate
- Member of Council, International Institute for Strategic Studies.
- Chairman and Trustee, The Wake Up Foundation - educational charity using documentary film and text. To ensure that any perceived conflicts of interest are managed appropriately, it has been agreed with the Ofcom Board that Bill would not be involved in any Ofcom discussions or decisions related to the EU referendum. Bill will also not be involved in Ofcom’s Election Committee regarding issues that relate to the EU Referendum.