Proposal to give a direction applying the Electronic Communications Code to ntl National Networks Limited
- Dechrau: 02 Rhagfyr 2004
- Statws: Datganiad a gyhoeddwyd
- Diwedd: 06 Ionawr 2005
- The Office of Communications (“Ofcom”) propose to give a direction under section 106(3) of the Communications Act 2003 (the “Act”) applying the electronic communications code (the “Code”) to ntl National Networks Limited.
- The draft Direction and accompanying explanatory statement setting out Ofcom's reasons for the proposal are available at http://www.ofcom.org.uk/consult/condocs/airworksnnnl/ . Hard copies of the draft Direction and the explanatory statement will be made available on request. For hard copies, please contact Michael Galvin on 020 7783 4158 or by sending an email to email@example.com .
- Representations on the proposal may be made to: Michael Galvin , Ofcom, Riverside House, 2a Southwark Bridge Road , London SE1 9HA by not later than 5pm on 6 January 2005.
- All confidential information should be clearly marked as such and separated out into a confidential annex. All representations received will be published, unless it is clearly marked that the response is confidential, and made available in Ofcom's Knowledge Centre. Please contact Jan Kacperek (firstname.lastname@example.org) for further information with respect to public inspection or, for responses to the draft Direction, visit Ofcom's website (www.ofcom.org.uk).
- In this Notification, unless the contrary intention appears, words and phrases shall have the same meaning as in the Act.
- In this Notification, “ntl National Networks Limited” means ntl National Networks Limited (registered company number 05174655).
Director of Telecoms Technology, Competition and Markets
A person authorised by Ofcom under paragraph 18 of the Schedule to the Office of Communications Act 2002
3 December 2004
The Draft Notification and Explanatory Statement are available from the link below.