Tell us about your experience of

We want to know about your experience of using our website. Take part in our website survey (opens new window).

Switching mobile phone provider

01 October 2016

Every year hundreds of thousands of consumers decide to switch to a new mobile phone provider.

Many will do this because they want a new handset or simply because they can save money with a new deal from someone else.

The following guide explains what you need to do if you want to switch your mobile phone service to a new provider.

Remember, you have a 14 calendar day period from the date you enter a new contract with a new provider in which you have a right to cancel your request to switch without being charged.