Royal Mail

If you want to complain about Royal Mail, please contact it directly:


Tel: 03457 740 740 (textphone 0846 000606)

Royal Mail customer services

If your complaint cannot be resolved, the operator can issue a ‘deadlock' notice that will allow you to ask the Independent Postal Redress scheme to investigate your case.

The scheme can only investigate complaints about Royal Mail's regulated postal services. If your complaint is about a non-regulated service and you are still unhappy with Royal Mail's response, you should seek independent legal advice.

The Citizens Advice consumer service provides free, confidential and impartial advice on consumer issues. Contact the Citizens Advice consumer service online or by phone on 0808 223 1133.

Rate this page

Was this page helpful?