Online Licensing Services
To Access the Ofcom Online Licensing Services User Guide please click here (PDF, 476.6 KB).
What am I able to do online?
- Apply, pay for and issue licences for the following:
Business Radio Simple UK Licences
Business Radio Simple Site Licences
Business Radio Suppliers Light Licences
Coastal Station Radio Training School Licences
- Surrender the above licences
- Manage your contacts for all licence types
What am I not able to do online?
- Apply for or surrender any other type of Business Radio licence
- Trade licences
- Update company details
How do I register?
- Click the following link https://ofcom.force.com/licensingcomlogin
- Select “Register as a new user”
- Complete all fields then click “Register”
- Check your inbox for the email containing a “set your password” link
- Click the link and set your password
What if a user with my email address already exists?
An email address can only be registered once.
We are aware that some licensees currently use the same email address for multiple accounts. In this case we recommend you change your email address with Spectrum Licensing before completing the registration process.
Send your request to Spectrum.Licensing@ofcom.org.uk with the subject of “Change of email for registration”.
How do I manage my contacts online?
Visit the Manage my contacts online guidance page.