Mae'r cynnwys hwn ar gael yn Saesneg yn unig.

If you are using wireless microphones, talkback (walkie-talkies) and production services for radio and TV, you will need a  'Programme making and special events' (PMSE) licence - these are required by law if directly associated with a performance or event.

Featured content

Book, buy or renew a PMSE licence

Use our online system to book frequencies instantly.

PMSE fees

Details of all our fees for PMSE licensing, as well as fees calculators to help you work out the costs.

PMSE licence information

Frequently asked questions about PMSE licences.

Technical info - PMSE spectrum and equipment

Technical information about frequencies and equipment types.