Mae'r cynnwys hwn ar gael yn Saesneg yn unig.

What to do if you have a problem with your phone provider

12 Chwefror 2013

ADR logosWhile many of us use our landline and mobile phones without any problems, sometimes issues will crop up which will force us to make a complaint.

In some cases, where a complaint cannot be resolved with a provider,  you have a right to use an Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) scheme.

The following explains more about ADR schemes, what they do and when you should contact them.