Featured content

Pay online

Received an invoice? Then use our new secure payment portal to pay for your licence in a few easy steps.

Amateur and Ships' licences - online portal

Apply for all Amateur and Ships' radio licences, manage your personal information, and more.

Business radio

If you use a radio system for your business then you will need a licence from Ofcom.

Apply for a radio broadcast licence

Find recent licence advertisements, application forms and details of how to apply.

Programme-making and special events (PMSE)

Licences for wireless microphones, talkback (walkie-talkies) and production services for radio and TV.

Look up TV broadcast licensees

Contact details and licensing information for all TV broadcasters licensed by Ofcom.