Report: Choosing the best broadband, mobile and landline provider
This is Ofcom’s third annual report on how service levels compare in telecoms.
As part of our work to ensure fairness for customers, we want to help people make more informed decisions about which provider is best for them. We also want to encourage providers to improve the quality of their services.
By shining a light on the performance of the UK’s main mobile, broadband and home phone providers, this report allows people to look beyond the price of a service.
- Choosing the best broadband, mobile and landline provider: Comparing service quality 2018 (PDF, 8.2 MB)
- Dewis y darparwr band eang, symudol a llinell dir orau: Cymharu Ansawdd Gwasanaeth 2018 (PDF, 2.2 MB)
- Annex 2: Consumer research sources (PDF, 112.8 KB)
- Annex 3: Use of data from communications providers (PDF, 182.7 KB)
- Customer Satisfaction Tracker: Summary of research findings (PDF, 1.0 MB)
- Quality of Customer Service – Reason to complain (PDF, 302.6 KB)
- Quality of Customer Service – Complaints handling (PDF, 1.5 MB)
- Quality of Customer Service – open data tables (CSV, 15.8 KB)
- Social media research to understand service quality (PDF, 1.8 MB)