The latest Connected Nations report for Scotland shows that, over the past year:
- Superfast broadband coverage has increased to 92% of homes and businesses in Scotland from 87% last year. This refers to the availability of fixed broadband services with a download speed of at least 30 Mbit/s.
- Over the last year the coverage of ultrafast broadband in Scotland has increased from 30% to 44% while almost 4% of premises now have access to a full-fibre connection.
- 4G mobile coverage from at least one operator now reaches 78% of Scotland’s landmass.
- Indoor mobile voice coverage from all operators in Scottish homes and businesses has passed 90%.
- Just under half of motorways and A-roads in Scotland have good in-car 4G coverage from all operators.
Connected Nations 2018: Scotland (PDF, 1.1 MB)