What to do if you have a problem with your phone provider

While many of us use our landline and mobile phones without any problems, sometimes issues will crop up which will force us to make a complaint.

In some cases, where a complaint cannot be resolved with a provider,  you have a right to use an Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) scheme.

The following explains more about ADR schemes, what they do and when you should contact them.