Interference to TV and radio services

First, check with your provider that the fault is not with their service. After confirming that it isn’t, contact the BBC.

The BBC is responsible for providing guidance and handling complaints on interference to all UK terrestrial television and radio services, except where the source is an unlicensed broadcast station.

Communal aerial systems

If your television reception is received via a communal aerial system (for example if you live in a block of flats) you should contact your landlord or aerial contractor for help.

If you own a communal aerial system as a landlord or for your business and you need help investigating interference, you can contact us for advice and assistance:

Rate this page

Was this page helpful?