Making Sense of Media Advisory Panel
Our Making Sense of Media Advisory Panel, established in July 2019, brings together expert representatives from across industry, the third sector and academia, to debate and inform the development of Ofcom’s media literacy research and policy work.
The panel's aims include:
- the identification of potential new research areas
- sharing of best practice from across the UK and internationally
- consideration of how best to evaluate the impact of media literacy initiatives on people’s skills and critical understanding.
It is our policy to keep these minutes on our website for two years only.
- Alton Grizzle (UNESCO)
- Claire Levens (Internet Matters)
- Fay Lant (National Literacy Trust)
- Glen Tarman (Full Fact)
- Iain Bundred (Google)
- Josie Verghese (BBC)
- Rebecca Stimson (Facebook)
- Shahneila Saeed (UKIE / Digital Schoolhouse)
- Professor Sonia Livingstone (LSE)
- Stephane Goldstein (CILIP)
- Yih-Choung Teh (Ofcom)