The functions of the Committee are to:
- agree the profile and role for each National Advisory Committee;
- co-ordinate the activities of each National Advisory Committee, including planning forthcoming agendas and agreeing policy priorities;
- understand the political dynamics in each nation, and advise on the political engagement by Ofcom in each nation;
- agree appropriate processes for Ofcom Board and Content Board engagement with each National Advisory Committee; and
- monitor stakeholder events in each nation, and involvement and engagement from Ofcom Board, Content Board, National Advisory Committee Members and Ofcom Executives.
Nations Committee: Terms of Reference (PDF, 38.4 KB)